apex-dev mailing list archives

From "York, Brennon" <Brennon.Y...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: IRC
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 20:52:00 GMT
I¹m actually going to +1 what Ilya said (not just because we work together
:P) in that Slack has some great features and certainly has enough
integration hooks that could really benefit the Apex community / project.
Completely agree that we need to follow the Apache Way here (re: ensuring
everything we say is also present on the dev list) and I¹m sure, if it
doesn¹t exist, we could write a hook to post an automated email every
night on what we said on Slack. I¹m more than happy to spearhead this
effort just to see what it would look like and get back to everyone if
there¹s interest. Thoughts?

On 9/17/15, 12:17 AM, "Chetan Narsude" <chetan@datatorrent.com> wrote:

>On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Ganelin, Ilya
><Ilya.Ganelin@capitalone.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Short plug for Slack - Slack is also archived and searchable.
>>
>> The below link suggests that with the Plus version of Spark we can
>

>            ^^^^^^ Freudian Slip? ;)
>
>[snip]

material from your computer.