apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Apex ASF JIRA Migration
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:47:17 GMT
Thank you for the responses, everyone.  Since many of you value retaining
the history, let's work towards that.

Gavin has asked if we can give him until next week for a more thorough
status update on INFRA-10145.  Let's wait and see.  Maybe he'll find a way
to streamline the process.

--Chris Nauroth