apex-dev mailing list archives

From Amol Kekre <a...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Apex ASF JIRA Migration
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:32:47 GMT
+1 for 3 for me. We have a lot of IP in the current jiras.

Is this doable: Write a script to download key fields of the current
Atlassian jira, and then create these in ASF jira only on those keys. In
the process flip the keys like "project" to correct key; and users to
"annonymous", drop the watch list. The rest of the keys in a jira can be
updated manually as we work off the new jiras.

In my view critical keys are: description, comments, type, priority,
resolution, status
// We can even add "From https://malhar.atlassian.net/browse/MLHR-XXXX\n"
in the start of description

Thks,