apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chandni Singh <chan...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Import order enforced by checkstyle
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 02:48:50 GMT
Hi All,

If you have issues with the current import order, please respond to this
thread.

I don't have any strong opinions on the order of static and 3rd party
library imports because I seldom refer to imports and to me in this case
only consistency is of utmost importance.

If ordering of imports or placement of static imports are very important to
you then please respond here.

Also Checkstyle is mature enough to handle different styles of import
placement so we don't need more plugins to achieve this.

We need to reach on a consensus soon so that already merged checkstyle rule
can be modified.

Chandni