apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chandni Singh <chan...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle violations
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 21:38:38 GMT
Hi Chaitanya,

This indicates that your changes have  style violations. You can view it by
:
Run the following  for sub-module engine:
mvn clean install -Dcheckstyle.console

This will print all the violations. Right now we don't have a way of
printing just the new ones so you have to check for the files that were
modified by you and your changes.

Chandni