apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Apex ASF JIRA Migration
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 00:55:48 GMT
Chris,

We are done collecting the mapping info. I'm attaching the snapshot as CSV,
or use this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zq6eK-ZpJv_HNzQl-OffAWW2Mf7iVoFOfT-bYtu6Q2E/edit#gid=0

I cannot access the INFRA ticket, otherwise I would have attached it there:

Can you please update it or notify Gavin?

It would also be great to notify this list once the migration takes place
so folks stop making changes at the source.

Thanks,
Thomas

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 8:07 AM, Thomas Weise <thomas@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

> Thanks to those of you who added their ASF JIRA username. Friendly
> reminder to the rest.
>
> Let's give it one more day and then hand the mapping over to the folks
> working on the migration.
>
> Thomas
>

> On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Thomas Weise <thomas@datatorrent.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The Malhar JIRA (https://malhar.atlassian.net/) will soon be migrated to
>> ASF. In a best effort to preserve history as closely as possible, we ask
>> that you provide your ASF JIRA username in the following spreadsheet:
>>

>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zq6eK-ZpJv_HNzQl-OffAWW2Mf7iVoFOfT-bYtu6Q2E/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> This information will be used to map the username fields on existing
>> tickets as part of the migration process. If you don't have a login yet,
>> you can sign up at:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Thomas