apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Targeting first Apex release in incubator - 3.2.0
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:05:47 GMT
Chris,

Thanks for taking up the license header work.

I had a quick look at the patch.

We will need to fine tune the exclusions. For example, the repository README
.md should not have the license header?

Would you be willing to submit the changes as a pull request against the
devel-3 branch? It will simplify review and merge. It would be great to get
it in before branching off 3.2, i.e ideally within a week.

BTW there is a JIRA to improve the contributor guidelines: https://malhar.
atlassian.net/browse/APEX-137

Thanks,
Thomas