apex-dev mailing list archives

From Munagala Ramanath <...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: License header
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:50:36 GMT
Thomas and Chris:

I wrote a Ruby script to automate this process. Currently, it makes no
changes and just
reports what it finds. The script is attached.

I ran it like this: ruby -w fix-license.rb -f ~/src/apex/apex > output.txt
The output is also attached.

Let me know if you'd like me to enhance this to actually add the new
copyright notice to the top of
the files where it does detect some form of copyright notice (there will
still be a few files where
no such notice was found and those will need manual augmentation).

Ram