apex-dev mailing list archives

From Munagala Ramanath <...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: License header
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 22:34:03 GMT
It's in the output.txt file uploaded with my earlier message but here is an
extract from the end of it:

3 Java files with no comments
0:
/home/ram/src/apex/apex/engine/src/main/java/com/datatorrent/stram/plan/logical/StreamCodecWrapperForPersistance.java
1:
/home/ram/src/apex/apex/engine/src/main/java/com/datatorrent/stram/stream/PartitionAwareSinkForPersistence.java
2:
/home/ram/src/apex/apex/engine/src/test/java/com/datatorrent/stram/plan/StreamPersistanceTests.java
4 Java files with no matching copyright comment
0:
/home/ram/src/apex/apex/engine/src/test/resources/testAppPackage/mydtapp/src/main/java/com/example/mydtapp/RandomNumberGenerator.java
1:
/home/ram/src/apex/apex/engine/src/test/resources/testAppPackage/mydtapp/src/main/java/com/example/mydtapp/StdoutOperator.java
2:
/home/ram/src/apex/apex/engine/target/test-classes/testAppPackage/mydtapp/src/main/java/com/example/mydtapp/RandomNumberGenerator.java
3:
/home/ram/src/apex/apex/engine/target/test-classes/testAppPackage/mydtapp/src/main/java/com/example/mydtapp/StdoutOperator.java