apex-dev mailing list archives

From Bhupesh Chawda <bhup...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Sequencing of operator calls
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 04:08:20 GMT
Thanks for the replies.
My intention was to ask if the call to next begin window will start only
after the checkpointed call has done it's job.
So if just the call is sequenced, but it's a different thread, then it does
not really help in my case. I need to finish the job which I need to do in
checkpointed call before any new tuples are processed.