apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Narsude <che...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Sequencing of operator calls
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 00:26:25 GMT
Short answer is yes.

All the control tuples are scheduled to be delivered outside of the window.
As checkpointed callback is triggered because of CHECKPOINT control tuple,
it will happen after endWindow and before the next beginWindow.

The windowId supplied to CheckpointListener and the one provided to
Operator need not match even though the sequence is defined. So I am
curious how you intend to use this knowledge.

--
Chetan