apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Narsude <che...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Targeting first Apex release in incubator - 3.2.0
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 19:50:32 GMT
How did you update those files to have the license included in them?

There is a license-maven-plugin which we used before to apply license to
all the interesting files using

mvn license:format

Is there a recommended alternative for automatically formatting licenses
across hoards of file?

Separately: should we encourage the patches or pull requests on Github?

--
Chetan