apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Narsude <che...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: October Apex Incubator Report
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 23:42:48 GMT
Chris,

  Considering that Marvin sent out an email saying that the report is not
due until another week, I think it's safe to postpone it to next Wednesday.
This will also give us more time to absorb feedback on it.

  What do you think?

--
Chetan

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Chetan Narsude <chetan@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

> Chris, Thanks for the quick feedback. I meant to put the website on the first rev but
somehow it slipped :">. I added it below in this rev. As you said, let's wait for the feedback
until tomorrow and then submit. I am expecting Amol to chime in as well sometime today.

website at http://apex.incubator.apache.org/