apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Import order enforced by checkstyle
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:11:58 GMT
I prefer the following order which I borrowed from Chetan a while back

all java/javax imports

com.* imports

org.* imports

org.apache.* imports

com.datatorrent.* imports

* imports

all static imports

The rationale is as you go down the list you have more control/flexibility
on names for what you want to include.

Thanks