apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: dynamic application properties proposal
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:30:13 GMT
An optimization that can be done is the below steps are done only when
there only when there are more than one input operator but in case of a
single input operator case which is more common the property change tuple
can be inserted at the next possible window without having to temporarily
pause the flow.