apex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: License header
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 00:12:54 GMT
Hi,

>  I remember looking at RAT before (may be Chris N had mentioned it) and
> could not find a way to format the files.

Not run it but —help gives these options:

 -A,--addLicense                Add the default licence header to any file
                                with an unknown licence that is not in the
                                exclusion list. By default new files will
                                be created with the licence header, to
                                force the modification of existing files
                                use the --force option.
 -a,--addLicence                Add the default licence header to any file
                                with an unknown licence that is not in the
                                exclusion list. By default new files will
                                be created with the licence header, to
                                force the modification of existing files
                                use the --force option.
 -c,--copyright <arg>           The copyright message to use in the
                                licence headers, usually in the form of
                                "Copyright 2008 Foo”

Thanks,
Justin