apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Gane...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving logs
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 20:56:18 GMT
I’m more or less running the default config here when running local tests.
I’m not sure what log4j it’s using when we submit to cluster with dtcli.

log4j.rootLogger=WARN,CONSOLE

log4j.appender.CONSOLE=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} [%t] %-5p
%c{2} %M - %m%n

log4j.appender.RFA=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.RFA.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.RFA.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} [%t] %-5p %c{2} %M
- %m%n
log4j.appender.RFA.File=/tmp/app.log

# to enable, add SYSLOG to rootLogger
log4j.appender.SYSLOG=org.apache.log4j.net.SyslogAppender
log4j.appender.SYSLOG.syslogHost=127.0.0.1
log4j.appender.SYSLOG.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.SYSLOG.layout.conversionPattern=${dt.cid} %-5p [%t] %c{2}
%x - %m%n
log4j.appender.SYSLOG.Facility=LOCAL1

log4j.logger.org=info
#log4j.logger.org.apache.commons.beanutils=warn
log4j.logger.com.datatorrent=warn