apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Gane...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving logs
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 02:57:08 GMT
Apologies! This was a half-baked e-mail that I didn¹t intend to send.

For others¹ reference, one may also be able to use.

yarn logs -applicationId APP_ID -ContainerId ContainerID to get logs for a
specific container.

One other thing that we¹re seeing is that the yarn logs are saved by node,
rather than by container.
E.g.
/tmp/logs/yarn_logs/NODE_1
/tmp/logs/yarn_logs/NODE_2

/tmp/logs/yarn_logs/NODE_3

Is this by design? Is there a way to change it so logs are output per
container? This would greatly facilitate debugging since then we would
have a unique log per JVM.

Thank you!