apex-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mentors] Upcoming Incubator Status Report
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 04:48:57 GMT
Yes, ideally we should calibrate against defined goals and see where we
are. The PPMC should then constitute the final report (I might be mistaken
though).

A good idea is to define a page where we track open issues that need to be
done before graduation (I understand we are very far right now but need to
start thinking). This will help in generating the monthly reports as well.