apex-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Modules support in Apex
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:46:48 GMT
No, I dont think APEX-3's functionality needs to be exceeded for this. What
I am trying to understand here is the concept of Module. Is it a family of
operators defined by same interface implementation *or* is it a defined
subgraph that can be replaced and used as a part of a subgraph instead of
building the whole connection again?