apex-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar Gosavi <tus...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Modules support in Apex
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 17:57:47 GMT
Yes, you are correct. The APEX-3 is for dynamic expansion of the DAG, If we
can
expand the DAG dynamically then we can use that functionality to expand the
DAG
with know list of operator and connections between them. In a way APEX-3
provides
bigger functionality than APEX-55.

Let me know if you think that module functionality requires more support
that what will be provided by APEX-3.