apex-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Mentors] Upcoming Incubator Status Report
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 05:20:44 GMT
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Graduation+Requirements
should define the graduation requirements.
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/apex.html can be used to track the status of the project
( including pending items ).

For the first 3 months, the polling will need to report on a monthly basis and then move to
a quarterly schedule. The general process is that one or more folks from the community can
come up with a draft of the contents, get consensus/agreement/comments/edits on the dev mailing
list and update the wiki with the final agreed upon report. This is also a good point to get
the status page on http://incubator.apache.org/projects/apex.html updated.

In terms of the project status update, the first one usually revolves around how the project
setup is coming along ( for example, migration to the ASF infrastructure such as git, JIRA,
etc ).

thanks
— Hitesh