apex-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad Rozov <v.ro...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Modules support in Apex
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 21:17:23 GMT
Atri,

As a first cut module is a predefined subgraph that can be inserted into
a DAG. Generally speaking module is not required to expand to the same
subgraph. Depending on module properties or configuration, module may
expand to different subgraphs. At the same time, similar to an operator
module has predefined input/output ports and properties.

Thank you,

Vlad