any23-user mailing list archives

From "Christian T Stackhouse (Campus)" <ctsta...@uab.edu>
Subject Command Line Interface
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:37:59 GMT
I need to batch convert several hundred files to RDF. I have split the files from larger files
because of the 200000 limit for the local server conversion. Is there a way to batch convert
files through the command line and is there a way to convert larger files (approx 30mb)? I
am converting text files to RDF.

Also, I have an owl doc that can stylize my files, but I'm not sure how to incorporate it.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I'm running a 64bit ubuntu VM on my 64bit windows 10 laptop. I also have access to a compute
server with plenty of resources running centos and BASH interface.

Best,

Christian T. Stackhouse | Graduate Student
GBS Neuroscience Theme
Department of Neurosurgery
Department of Radiation Oncology
UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Hazelrig-Salter Radiation Oncology Center | 1700 6th Ave S | Birmingham, AL 35233
M: 919.724.6890 | ctstackh@uab.edu | cstackhouse@uabmc.edu | ctstackh@gmail.com

uab.edu<http://uab.edu/>
Knowledge that will change your world