any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] ANY23-249 Update all W3C and other Standards Compliance within Any23
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 19:18:13 GMT
Hi user@ and dev@,
This year, again I am going to propose (and put myself forward to be a
mentor) for the above issue, the ticket for which can be located at [0].
I am going to announce this on the W3C lists shortly as well as over on
schema.org, microformats, dbpedia lists, etc.
If there are any students out there on this list and interested in
participating then please let me know by contacting me lewismc [at] apache
[dot] org  CC'ing dev [at] any23 [dot] apache [dot] org
Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-249

--