any23-user mailing list archives

From Akhil Anil <akhil.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject New to Any23 - Need examples
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:47:28 GMT
Hi All,

I'm a 3 year experienced Java dev.I found any23 on my search to find good
open source projects to contribute on. The whole concept of RDF is new for
me. I couldn't find any 'examples' of what any23 can do.

1. I installed any23 CLI in my local windows machine. There was an slf4j
error that I fixed by adding an extra jar slf4j-simple-1.7.5.jar and adding
it to any23.bat > set CLASSPATH

2. I did some rover queries to google.com / quora.com etc. I did not get
any interesting data.

Could some one please show me an interesting example usecase of how any23
is practically applicable. I couldn't find any tutorials in the internet
too. May be I can add those to the documentation once I get to know it.

Here is an example usecase I tried, but didnt understand what to do with
this kind of functionality. Please show me few good usecases:

C:\Users\i1234\Documents>any23 rover https://www.amazon.in -f trix

Apache Any23 :: rover

[main] INFO org.apache.any23.rdf.PopularPrefixes - Loading prefixes from
/org/ap
ache/any23/prefixes/prefixes.properties
[main] WARN org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase - Going to buffer
respo
nse body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is
reco
mmended.
[main] INFO org.apache.any23.extractor.SingleDocumentExtraction -
Processing htt
ps://www.amazon.in/
[Fatal Error] :22:9: The markup in the document preceding the root element
must
be well-formed.
[main] INFO org.apache.any23.cli.Rover - Extractors used: []
[main] INFO org.apache.any23.cli.Rover - 0 triples, 3792ms
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<TriX xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2004/03/trix/trix-1/'>
        <graph>
                <uri>https://www.amazon.in/</uri>
                <triple>
                        <uri>https://www.amazon.in/</uri>
                        <uri>http://purl.org/dc/terms/title</uri>
                        <plainLiteral>Online Shopping: Shop Online for
Mobiles,
Books, Watches, Shoes and More - Amazon.in</plainLiteral>
                </triple>
        </graph>
</TriX>

Apache Any23 SUCCESS
Total time: 4s
Finished at: Thu Sep 17 14:57:52 IST 2015
Final Memory: 77M/483M

Thanks and regards....

May God Bless us!

*AkH!L.*