any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content is not allowed in prolog error
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 21:01:15 GMT
Hi Meraj,

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 8:29 PM, <user-digest-help@any23.apache.org> wrote:

> I can confirm that this is an issue starting with Apache Any23 1.0 and
> not before that release. And also that this happens when the triples
> are being retrieved from with in a multi-threaded execution and not so
> far when a single thread is used.

Apologies for horribly late reply!!!

I've tried it against the any23.org webservice and get the following

{ "quads" : [[{ "type" : "uri", "value" : "http://any23.org/tmp/"}, "
http://vocab.sindice.net/any23#Keywords", {"type" : "literal", "value" :
"wedding registry, wedding planning, wedding gift,gift registry, wedding
gifts, wedding presents, bridal registry, wedding registry checklist,bridal
shower, top wedding registry, wedding registry search, wedding registry
ideas, wedding registry tips", "lang" : null, "datatype" : null}, null], [{
"type" : "uri", "value" : "http://any23.org/tmp/"}, "
http://vocab.sindice.net/any23#Description", {"type" : "literal", "value" :
" Create or find a wedding registry on Walmart.com.Walmart Gift Registry
for wedding gifts and bridal showers.", "lang" : null, "datatype" : null},
null], [{ "type" : "uri", "value" : "http://any23.org/tmp/"}, "
http://vocab.sindice.net/any23#title", {"type" : "literal", "value" :
"Wedding Registry - Walmart.com", "lang" : null, "datatype" : null}, null],
[{ "type" : "uri", "value" : "http://any23.org/tmp/"}, "
http://vocab.sindice.net/any23#viewport", {"type" : "literal", "value" :
"width=1024", "lang" : null, "datatype" : null}, null]]}

So, if you can debug why the error occurs within a multi-threaded scenario
then please log an issue and we can possibly test for this. Thanks
Lewis