any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about n-triple parsing
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 06:31:35 GMT
Hi Souri,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:25 PM, souri datta <souri.istheone@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the link Lewis. Its a nice tool.
> What I want is an API to convert a string representation to subject ,
> predicate and object. Can you point me to some sample code (inside any23)
> which does this?
>

> Yes certainly
First some Javadoc. The DocumentSource [0] is our main interface
representing a data structure which we extract triples relations from.
In particular please see the StringDocumentSource [1]. It should be noted
that the more arguments provided as parameters the better chance of good
triples extraction.
Now for some code,
Please see our data extraction guide [2], in this case we use the
HTTPDoumentSource, however you can substitute this with your
StringDocumentSource, run it and then tell us how you get on.

Hope this helps.
Feel to subscribe to the mailing lists either at
user-subscribe@any23.apache.org or dev-subscribe@apache.org
They are both pretty low volume mailing lists.
Thanks
Lewis

[0]
http://any23.apache.org/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/any23/source/DocumentSource.html