any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect to any23 svn repo
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 04:17:36 GMT
Hi Jaikit,

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 7:48 PM, <user-digest-help@any23.apache.org> wrote:

> Team,
>
> Since today afternoon we are unable to resolve any23 snv repo and hence
> our builds are failing. Does anyone have any workaround or solution for
> this ?
>
>  Could not transfer artifact org.apache.commons:commons-csv:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT-rev1148315
from/to any23-repository-external (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/any23/repo-ext/): Connect
to svn.apache.org:80 [svn.apache.org/140.211.11.4] failed: Connection refused -> [Help
1]

> Appreciate any help.
>

> There was a failure of the SVN master node on the Apache infrastructure
earlier today [0].
In the meantime I would hack your pom.xml and use the <scope>system</scope>
and <systemPath> nodes for the dependency.
An example can be seen here
https://github.com/maestros/gora-oraclenosql/blob/master/gora-oracle/pom.xml#L120

Hope this helps
Lewis