any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: opengraph not being extracted
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:43:50 GMT
Hi Hadar,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 3:27 AM, <user-digest-help@any23.apache.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to use any23 1.0 to extract opengraph data.
> i'm simply creating the Any23 class and running extract.
> It works fine on schema.org but it doesnt extract og tags.
> Anything special needs to be done?
>
> example url:
> http://www.last.fm/Bread

 Yeah the URL I've been able to reproduce this against is located at
http://www.last.fm/music/Bread
I wonder if you can log an issue in our Jira tracker please [0]. I will
debug an extraction here in an attempt to identify why we are not picking
up those Open Graph protocol tags.
We certainly support the vocabulary
https://github.com/apache/any23/blob/master/api/src/main/java/org/apache/any23/vocab/OGP.java

Lets be clear here that you can extract a lot of other structured content
from this page with Any23, just now the OGP tags? I am able to extract a
large number of triples from the page... just not OGP.

Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23