any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Any23 Release 1.0
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 18:33:48 GMT
Hi Folks,

I apologize for taking a while to get this release candidate together. I
found some bus in Maven plugins and it took a while to debug where they
were and which aspects of the release procedure they affected. Now however
it is fixed so that is all good. Please VOTE below on releasing Apache
Any23 1.0 (notice the jump from 0.9.1 --> 1.0). This will represent a MAJOR
release for Any23.

We solved N issues:
*http://s.apache.org/Ull <http://s.apache.org/Ull>*

Git source tag (aae5baf3eb28e9c4bdffdbb4eab69ec012dc11a0):
*http://s.apache.org/O4S <http://s.apache.org/O4S>*

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheany23-1000/

Staging artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/any23/1.0/

PGP release keys (signed using 48BAEBF6):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/any23/KEYS

I would like to keep the vote open for at least 72 hours.
Thank you to everyone who is able to review this release candidate.
Thank you also to EVERYONE who has been monitoring, contributing towards
and using Apache Any23. The 1.0 release candidate signifies a major step
forward for the project and we are on the way up again :)

[ ] +1, let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!!!
[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

p.s. Here's my +1