any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDK 8
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 20:41:54 GMT
Hi Andy,

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 11:34 AM, <user-digest-help@any23.apache.org> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, in what way?

Sorry, I should have included this...
>From what I remember there are offending Javadoc annotations somewhere in
the code... I need ot be honest and say that this is all I know right now.
I couldn't get Any23 to build under OpenJDK mac-osx-port [0].
Maybe in the next release we can revisit this. Right now many people I know
are not even using Java 7 yet!
Anyways... this was just something on the side for me and others may get
different results. It would be great for people to post here if they find
that the above is not the case.
Thansk Andy
Lewis
[0]  http://openjdk.java.net/projects/macosx-port/