any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stop configuration properties from being logged
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:16:06 GMT
Hi S.L.,

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 5:40 AM, <user-digest-help@any23.apache.org> wrote:

> I am using the ANy23Runner in my code and everytime a document is
> extracted , I see the following being logged in the log files and this
> increases the size of the log files, how can I suppress this logging ?
> Thanks.
>
> ======================= Configuration Properties =======================
> any23.http.client.max.connections=5
> any23.extraction.metadata.timesize=off
> any23.rdfa.extractor.xslt=rdfa.xslt
> any23.extraction.csv.comment=#
> any23.extraction.head.meta=off
> any23.extraction.csv.field=,
> any23.extraction.rdfa.programmatic=on
> any23.microdata.strict=off
> any23.http.client.timeout=10000
> any23.extraction.metadata.nesting=on
> any23.core.version=0.9.0 (UNKNOWN@r${buildNumber}; 2013-10-28 21:36:38+0000)
> any23.http.user.agent.default=Any23-CLI
> any23.extraction.context.uri=?
> any23.extraction.metadata.domain.per.entity=off
> any23.plugin.dirs=./plugins
> any23.microdata.ns.default=http://rdf.data-vocabulary.org/

This is the result of how you are constructing and using the
o.a.any23.Any23 API.
I assume that you are using it something like the following

Any23 runner = new Any23();

Using it as above consequently means that
DefaultConfiguration#getConfigurationDump() method is called.
I suggest that you try constructing an instance of
DefaultModifiableConfiguration [0] with flags properties set to off (or
something similar). You can then pass your configuration instance to the
Any23 API constructor.

More on Configuration can be found at the follow documentation
http://any23.apache.org/configuration.html

I should also make it clear, I'm not overly familiar with the exact code
solution here so I apologize in advance.

I hope this helps a bit though.

[0]
http://any23.apache.org/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/any23/configuration/DefaultModifiableConfiguration.html