any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Change Apache Any23 Project Chair
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:55:07 GMT
Good Afternoon,

In the intentions of moving on the Any23 project I am opening a VOTE thread
to propose myself as project chair to take over from where Michele has got
us to.
His work (amongst others') in getting the Any23 codebase first into, then
on towards graduation from the Apache Incubator has ensured that we were
able to make subsequent releases ensuring that Any23 becomes a better open
source product for the masses. I personally feel slightly uncomfortable
with proposing this VOTe myself, however it is with Any23 and the community
in mind that I do so. Thanks Michele for your work to date.

So I therefore propose the following VOTE and propose the following
resolution which we will pass to the board upon election of a new PMC Chair.

## Resolution to change the chair of a project

    A. Change the Apache Any23 Project Chair

       WHEREAS, the Board of Directors heretofore appointed Michele Mostarda
       to the office of Vice President, Apache Any23, and

       WHEREAS, the Board of Directors is in receipt of the resignation
       of Michele Mostarda from the office of Vice President, Apache Foo,
       and

       WHEREAS, the Project Management Committee of the Apache Foo
       project has chosen by vote to recommend Lewis John McGibbney as the
successor
       to the post;

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that Michele Mostarda is relieved and
       discharged from the duties and responsibilities of the office
       of Vice President, Apache Any23, and

       BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Lewis John Mcibbney be and hereby is
       appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Any23, to
       serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
       death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or
       until a successor is appointed.

[ ] +1 I agree with the above
[ ] +0 I really don't care
[ ] -1 I do not agree with the above (please state reason)

Thanks in advance folks
Best
Lewis

--