any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Change Apache Any23 Project Chair
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 22:35:31 GMT
Hi Folks,

OK so I am going to bring this VOTE thread to a close. The results are as
follows.

[5] +1 I agree with the above
Chris A. Mattmann
Michele Mostarda
Tommaso Teofili
Andy Seaborne
Peter Ansell

[0] +0 I really don't care
[0] -1 I do not agree with the above (please state reason)

I would like to thank everyone that was able to VOTE and also those who
were able to comment on the thread.

I would also like to thank Andy for pointing out that I somehow managed to
spell my own name wrong at least once... thanks Andy ;)

I'll progress with sending a RESOLUTION thread to board@ and we can
progress with business as usual...

It goes without saying that again, thank you Michele for the work you've
put in to Any23 up until now.

Best
Lewis

--