any23-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ANY23 0.9.0
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 06:31:01 GMT
Apologies if this is outside the current procedures (i admit i am not to
familiar)

my shallow understanding from following the mails a bit is that 0.9 might
be the last release of any23 before mergining it with Tika.

This is probably pretty good, however, i have a feeling that maybe its good
to push and fill the biggest holes in any23 before we do this.
So question are:

1) What are the biggest issues, is it the isnt the RDFa test suite support
to be improved/completed (see the issues in 1.0)?

if so, from the FBK point of view we'll be happy to put extra resources
into this, and reach at least this level. Further questions

2) would others be willing to support in this extra push?
3) do we still call it 0.9?

looking forward to hear from you
Gio