any23-user mailing list archives

From Guido Zuccarelli <guidozuccare...@hotmail.com>
Subject How do I add the log4j library for the crawler
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:17:39 GMT

Hi,
I've extracted any23 in /usr/local directory. And works fine. Then I added the basic crawler
plugin, and when I ran the following command: any23 crawler -s -f ntriples http://www.repubblica.it
1> out.nt 2> repubblica.log
I got:
Apache Any23 FAILURE

Execution terminated with errors: org/apache/log4j/Logger

Total time: 1s
Finished at: Wed Sep 25 10:38:46 ART 2013
Final Memory: 29M/483M

I downloaded the log4j library, I added it to the CLASSPATH_PREFIX, then the command worked.
But I let it working for 1 day, and it didn't crawl anything at all.
This is the repubblica.log file:

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

Apache Any23 :: crawler

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.DefaultHttpParams).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.

   -total calls: 0
   -total triples: 0
   -total runtime: 0 ms!