any23-user mailing list archives

From "S.L" <simpleliving...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of BUG ANY23-115
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:33:02 GMT
Lewis,

Will do that , just to confirm the requirements are as follows.

1. Remove  any white space characters after first one.
2. If there is a tab or a series of tabs convert it to a single white space
character as well ?

Please also let me know who I can build the embedded server tar file from
the modified code , is there a script for that ?

Also there are two folders in SVN under trunk core and service , which
folder should I check out for me to be able to use it as an embedded server
to test out?

Thanks.