any23-user mailing list archives

From "S.L" <simpleliving...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user Digest 16 Jul 2013 16:53:25 -0000 Issue 40
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 04:53:09 GMT
Lewis,

Unfortunately I do not have the familiarity with the code to submit a patch
, can you please give me a few pointers, is this a non-trivial task which
requires a significant amount of dev and that is why is being postponed and
not addressed ?.

This looks like a critical piece of functionality to me , I am not sure
what other uses cases Any23 addresses if parsing schema.org fails, can you
please enlighten me ?

Thanks