any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Best practice for using TripleHandler's... for eventual verbose reporting.
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 03:50:54 GMT
Hi,
I am looking to obtain as much information from the TripleHandler's as
possible for later reporting.
We maintain the following:-
BenchmarkTripleHandler
CompositeTripleHandler
CountingTripleHandler
LoggingTripleHandler
ReportingTripleHandler

For discussion. Is it OK to construct an instance of
CompositeTripleHandler(Collection <TripleHandler>) and pass in all of the
other Handlers then printReport() with ReportingTripleHandler?
Can someone possible present a 'best practice' scenario for this? I
consider reporting a crucial aspect of Any23 pipelines and would really
like to build on what we have already got.

Something for the weekend...
Would adding getVocabularies() be a useful addition to the
o.a.a.writer.ReportingTripleHandler API?
It would obtain (and subsequently print) a list of vocabularies utilized
during metadata extraction.
AFAIK, a record of vocab's in not currently stored during MD extraction...
but I would be glad to hear otherwise ;) So this will need to be
implemented.

Thank you
Lewis

--