any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user Digest 11 Feb 2013 19:36:57 -0000 Issue 30
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:45:36 GMT
Hi Davide,

I see little benefit for Any23 to support deprecated (or in this case)
unpublished vocabularies! It is nothing major however.
I propose to release the vocabulary if this is possible, then this way
there will be no changes needed to Any23 and we can readp the benefits of
other using the vocab.
Is this possible?
Thank you
Lewis