any23-user mailing list archives

From Szymon Danielczyk <danielczyk.szy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SINDICE NameSPace simply doesn't exist
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:19:20 GMT
There is another place where we host the sindice related vocabularies

http://vocab.sindice.net/

This one is the current version of the vocabulary we are using

http://vocab.sindice.net/dataset

This one is the older version we use to use

http://vocab.sindice.net/olddataset

Hope this will clarify a bit

Thanks
Szymon