any23-user mailing list archives

From Robert Meusel <rob...@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Subject Re: Irregularities with HRecipeExtractor
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 19:14:02 GMT
Hi

Any23.org extracts all included information from the document like links between recipe and
ingedients, values of ingredients the whole tree. My Java code which uses the same lib version
as any23.org returns just one single triple for each occurence of an incredient or recipe
e.g. _node... #type ingredient. All other information are left out as the values of the nodes
and the connection between recipe and ingredient.

 Thanks for your help

 Robert