any23-user mailing list archives

From Ziqi Zhang <ziqizhang.em...@googlemail.com>
Subject suggestions on extending any23 - get context of triples
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:26:13 GMT
Hi all

We have a special need in our work that we need to not only extract
triples from a page, but also knowining the contexts of the triples. By
context I mean the html elements containing the Subject or Object of the
triple, and the xpath to it. For example, on this page
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071562/, let's suppose a triple "_:nodexyz
<rdfs:type> http://schema.org/Movie" and "_:nodexyz
<schema.org/itemprop/actors> Al Pacino".

I would like to be able to know that "al pacino" is in an html element

Can you give some general suggestions on which classes I should
extend/starting point?

Many thanks!

--
Ziqi Zhang