any23-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for Vocabularies
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:13:19 GMT
Hi Szymon,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Szymon Danielczyk
<danielczyk.szymon@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://prefix.cc/popular

Thanks for passing on this resource, it absolutely rocks. It would be
real nice to have an RSS feed widget on the Any23 site displaying
newly added vocabularies.

Does anyone know if something like this is possible with the current
site skin/configuration?

I suppose this is a case of starting at the beginning (of these
vocabularies) and writing the Java classes incrementally, making Any23
a more complete and functionally rich library in the process.

For each new vocabulary I use I will open a ticket accordingly.
Lewis