any23-user mailing list archives

From Szymon Danielczyk <danielczyk.szy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for Vocabularies
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:31:09 GMT
Hi
One place I would look for candidates would be

http://prefix.cc/popular

Another one would be to look which one are supported by default by big
players e.g. virtuoso

http://sparql.sindice.com/sparql?nsdecl

I would say we should consider these lists as valuable hints
which vocabularies we should support/add in the future

Cheers
Szymon