any23-user mailing list archives

From Brian Sletten <brian.slet...@gmail.com>
Subject Non-HTML XPathExtraction
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:50:53 GMT
Greetings.

I am interested in something similar to the XPathExtractor but for regular XML documents,
not HTML.  Is there such a thing?  It seems that the SingleDocumentExtraction/XPathExtractor
pair is based on the assumption of HTML.  I've been spelunking in the code this afternoon
and it appears as if it might be possible if you were able to feed a non-HTMLDocumentImpl
into the process.

Before I spend any more time, I thought I'd ask. Congrats on the new home and status. This
is a tremendously useful infrastructure. Glad to see it getting the recognition it deserves.

Regards,

Brian