any23-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ansell <ansell.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: process questions and request for help
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 22:31:14 GMT
Hi Bill and others,

Before continuing debugging the network issues, can you all make sure
you are running the latest patches for Java-8. Bill was the only one
to mention his JDK version on Github (although I also asked the others
for their versions), 1.8.0_25, which was released a few years ago.
Everyone should be running 1.8.0_131 after they update, so we have an
idea of whether there were any TLS SNI or other fixes since then that
are making it work perfectly for both my dev machine and the Apache
Jenkins CI server but making it crash in 1.8.0_25.

Cheers,

Peter