any23-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [REPORT] Any23 - March 2016
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:04:57 GMT
Attachment D: Report from the Apache Any23 Project  [Lewis John McGibbney]

Anything To Triples (Any23) is a library, a web service and a command
line tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety
of Web documents.

## Issues:
The community continues to remian quiet with few bugs logged and few fixed.

## Activity:
We have had a handful of users registering bugs some of which have been
fixed but some remain open. The project really needs to move towards another
release to keep some momentum going. We are planning on another GSoC project
this year so fingers crossed that this works out.

## Health report:
Any23 is a very quiet project. The mailing lists are typically very quiet.
The project is still alive as PMC and Committers use the Jira instance
to discuss fixing bugs and improving issues. There is no hiding the fact
however that the community is not really growing much at all.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 13 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Stephane Corlosquet on Sun Sep 07 2014

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 13 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Stephane Corlosquet at Mon Aug 18 2014

## Releases:

 - Last release was 1.1 on Tue Oct 28 2014

## Mailing list activity:

On a positive note, we have more people subscribed to both
user@ and dev@. We would like to see more contributions
however.

 - dev@any23.apache.org:

 - user@any23.apache.org: