any23-dev mailing list archives

From Nisala Mendis <nisal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 with Apache any23
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 20:13:05 GMT
Hi all,
I have implemented another two extractors in latest commit, but there are
still some missing elements I will complete those, once I am fully done
with it, tested and verified I ll send a pull request for extractors done
so far with improved test cases. Added H-Event and H-Product [1].
Regards
Nisala
[1]https://github.com/nisalanirmana/any23/commit/cc0dfbe8127a00fa71
2c7d2df6785a73c290feae

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Nisala Mendis <nisala12@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have implemented another two extractors, [1] H-item and H-recipe with
> some sample test cases.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/nisalanirmana/any23/commit/1616c17cb6497bcdf7947ee1048027f1b6d83a9f
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
> lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nice going folks.
>> Please feel free to post a patch on Jira or open a Pull Request.
>> Thanks
>> Lewis
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:55 AM, Michele Mostarda <
>> michele.mostarda@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Great Nisala,
>>>    I had a quick look at your latest commit and you did a very good
>>> catch.
>>> Thanks for the refactoring.
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Michele